In these Terms & Conditions, all references to Lake View Florida Villa will be made as 'LVFV' or ‘the Owners’.
BOOKING: We regret that we cannot guarantee to secure any dates until a deposit is received.
DEPOSIT: US$200 at time of booking.
BALANCE: The balance is to be paid no later than 60 days prior to check in.
LATE BOOKING: Reservations made 60 days or less before check in will be charged in full at the time of booking.
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS: Wherever possible, changes to the booking made will be accommodated. We reserve the right to levy a charge of US$30 per change.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation must be advised in writing by email. The client may cancel the agreement at any time. However, the client will be liable to pay the following:
- Where cancellation is more than 60 days before check in date, the client shall forfeit the deposit only.
- Where cancellation is 60 days or less before check in, the client shall be liable to pay 100% of the total cost.
Note: Guests are strongly advised to purchase adequate travel/holiday/medical insurance for all members of the party and for the entire period of travel. Travel insurance may cover the cost of cancellation for reasons beyond your control.
SECURITY BOND: Not required; In order to minimize problems and reduce costs to clients we operate a policy of Property Damage Insurance rather than requiring an upfront cash deposit. At the time of final payment you will receive a notification that the premium on a Property Damage Protection Policy has been paid on your behalf. This fully inclusive benefit reduces both your costs and your risk. You will be protected for up to US$3,000 against any loss or damage occurring at the property during your stay. In the unlikely event that such loss or damage exceeds US$3,000 then you will become liable for that cost.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Guests are personally responsible for the provision of international travel and health documentation. Cancellation due to incorrect documentation will be charged the relevant cancellation fees.
FORCE MAJEURE: The Owners or management do not accept any responsibility or liability occasioned by strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, theft, flood, technical problems to transport, aircraft grounding, closure of airports or ports, weather conditions or any other event beyond our control.
LIABILITY & SWIMMING POOL: LVFV, its representative(s), the Owners, or their agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss, or damage to persons or personal effects however caused. The property has a swimming pool, and the Owners or management do not accept responsibility in the event of injury or death caused as a result of the use of the pool. All children must be supervised at all times. All caution must be taken around wet areas. If a pool cover is fitted, the guest must remove (by rolling up on the roller provided) the pool cover before using the swimming pool.
POOL HEATING: The Owners make no warranty or guarantee of the water temperature in the swimming pool as it is dependent on the prevailing weather conditions and outside air temperature. The pool heater is set and locked to 90F/32C (anything over 90F/32C causes the chemicals to stop working) and operates at set hours throughout the day. This is to ensure that guests paying for the service receive the maximum benefit from the heating at normal times, and that we comply with the operating requirements of the system as specified by the manufacturers. The actual water temperature will vary with the ambient temperature, time of year, and prevailing weather conditions, therefore guests booking pool heating do so at their own risk. A pool cover (blanket) is provided to preserve the heat when the pool is not in use.
NON-SMOKING POLICY: Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the villa or pool deck area and notices are displayed in the villa to this effect. Failure to observe the Non-Smoking Policy will incur additional costs for any extra cleaning or damage caused. It may also result in the termination of the booking.
DESCRIPTION: While all information supplied about the villa is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, it must be understood that the information supplied is for guidance only, is subject to change at any time, and does not form part of the contract.
ACCOMMODATION: Only the number of persons indicated on the original booking is allowed to stay at the property. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years of age or older. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. See also our Code of Conduct. If you are going into a named villa, the villa you choose will be the accommodation for your vacation. You will be asked to view pictures of the villa. If any changes have been made or if you are not satisfied with your villa, every effort will be made to change your accommodation but there will be no guarantee and no compensation will be paid if no alternative can be found. If at any time we have to change your accommodation before check in due to reasons beyond our control, you will be notified in writing with information of your new accommodation. No compensation will be paid in the event that we have to change your accommodation or in the event that you decide to cancel your booking because you are not satisfied with the alternative offered. Please bear in mind that your property will be situated on developments which consist of both residential and vacation homes. Therefore, LVFV, its representative(s), the Owners or their agents cannot be held responsible for any ongoing construction, alterations to existing properties, or any noise or nuisance as a result thereof on or around the housing development.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: The property is available after 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. An early arrival or late checkout must be prearranged and will be accommodated where possible. Any unauthorized late checkout will be subject to a fee of US$120.00.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- All of the personal data provided by the Group Leader when making the reservation and communicating with the Owners must be true and complete. This applies especially to the names, ages, and number of guests in the group.
- Any changes regarding your vacation rental must be communicated to the owner as soon as possible, especially in case of cancellation.
- In order for the transaction to proceed under the best possible conditions it is vital the Group Leader abides by the payment deadlines stipulated; deposit, balance payment, etc.
- It is the responsibility of each and every Guest to read and understand the Welcome Book in the Villa, and to ensure that all the Villa and Town Center Reserve community rules are adhered to. Failure to abide by any of these rules could result in additional charges and termination of your stay.
- The vacation rental is a bit like your own home during the length of your stay, so take care of it. Make sure you keep it clean, take care of the appliances, furniture, and amenities.
- Sensible and considerate behaviour is expected both within the property itself and towards the neighbours.
- If accidental damage does occur, things get broken etc, please remember that you are liable and should inform the owner or property manager at once to explain what has happened.
COMPLAINTS AND CONCERNS: In the event of any problem or complaint during your stay, please contact the property management company:
Dennis Homecare Services (863) 557 1088
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The following are subject to charges:
- Security Alarm: If you set off the alarm and the Management Company or Sheriff Dept are called out, a fee of US$65 will be payable.
- Blocked Toilet: If the Management Company is called out to unblock a toilet, a fee of US$65 will be payable.
- Internal Door Locks: If the Management Company is called out to unlock a door a fee of US$40 will be payable.
- Pool Screen Door: Please do not lock this door. The pool service uses it for access to maintain the pool. If it is locked and the Management Company is called to open it, a fee of US$40 will be payable.
E&OE. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.